The Superior Air Sanitization Solution
Unlike most conventional Odour treatments that merely mask bad smells our AirGel actually has the ability to kill the source of the problem. The Chlorine
Dioxide that is released from the Gel works by destroying part of the odour molecule, stripping it of its odour potential. It is the oxygen ions that are
doing the work, killing the airborne bacteria, mould or viruses and safely eliminating odour. It slowly releases 0,05-0,3 ppm ClO2 per m3 air.
AirGel40 Slow regulated release of chlorine dioxide vapour at undetectable and safe levels.
- Simple mixing instructions.
- No capital investment required and no electrical power.
- 1 packet treats up to 40m2 (floor area) for 30-40 days.
- The Gel will start to turn yellow within minutes after activation.
- After approximately 30 days the Gel will lose its colour and become inactive.
- AirGel40 is developed and manufactured in the EU according EN12671, EN1275 and EN1276
Applications of AirGel40
Air sanitization in rooms at home, offices, hotel, etc. Food facilities; Transport containers; Cars; Caravans; Boats; Storage sheds; Toilets; Doctors practices/hospitals; Odour control applications
|Back||Back to top|